Services of the Church
- The Church has liturgies every Sunday from 9am to 11:30am
- Sunday School Sunday after the Liturgy
- Bible study every Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Every Tuesday Abouna hosts a TV show at 8:30pm
- The Church also has liturgies every Wednesday and Friday during fasting periods.
- Every last Saturday of the month there is a liturgy in Totolapan (10 KM from the church in Tlayacapan) from 5-7pm
- Every first Saturday of the month there is a liturgy in Tetala del Volcan (40 km from the church in Tlayacapan) from 5-7pm
- The Church also holds liturgies in Guadalajara, and Chihuahua. Please call Father Zakaria for more information
- Father Zakaria is available for house visitations and prayers upon request. Please call Father Zakaria for more information.
- Sunday School is offered after liturgy every Sunday at 11:30 am.
- Lessons about religion and the Orthodox Faith are offered after the liturgy at 11:30am.
- All lectures are in Spanish.
- For those who are financially struggling, the church also provides clothing and food.
Medical Services for Alcohol Abuse is available at the Church in Tlayacapan from 10-1pm every Saturday. Please contact Dr. Horacio Morales Rivera at for more information.